How to Install Your Silver Swing
Indoor Installation with Hooks
- Step 1 You will first have to gather these tools:
- A safe ladder – stud finder – measuring tape – a drill – hammer – pry bar or pliers – long smooth finishing nail – pencil – 2 lag screw eye bolts 400lbs+ is recommended – a drill bit that is smaller than the threads of the lag bolt, and safety glasses.
- NOTE: If you do not know what any of these tools are above or are not positive of your carpentry skills, please contact your local carpenter for help.
- Step 2 Location setting: Set your ladder in a safe even location appropriate for installation. Best to install your swing to have at least 3 to 4 feet to move around.
- NOTE: Ideal distance apart for the ropes is 32 to 34” Most joist’s are 16”-24” apart.
- Step 3 Using your stud finder locate a joist, mark it with a pencil then tap the finishing nail through the drywall and into the joist to ensure you are in the center of the supporting joist.
- NOTE: You may need to do this a couple times to ensure you have found the center.
- Step 4 Drill a hole in the center of the joist for your lag screw eye bolt. Screw the eye bolt into the hole until the threads are buried all the way in. Do the same for another side. You may need to use a pry bar or pliers to finish twisting into the joist.
NOTE: Always make sure your swing is safely secured before using.
- When using a branch you will want to inspect the branch and tree for any rot or deterioration from bugs and any broken branches lingering above. Always check to make sure your Silver Swing is secured properly before Inverting. Remember it is your responsibility for your safety, play safe 🙂
“The Silver Swing adapt ‘s almost anywhere you want to Hangout!”
Information on this website is for the purpose of sharing information only. It is not intended for diagnosis or treatment, nor is it a substitute for consultation with a medical doctor or health care professional. Readers are encouraged to investigate all ideas, products and/or services before committing to them. Authors will not be held responsible for any adverse consequences resulting from the use of any information on this website.
This information is being provided to you for educational and information purposes only. It is being provided to you to educate you about nutrition and healthy eating and as a self-help tool for your own use. It is not intended to diagnose or provide medical advice. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. Products are provided without any warranties or guarantees. We make no warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Products and Supplements are to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment.